The Full Sleeve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Full Sleeve

A place to earn your scene points!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurt Cobain: About A Son

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Craley
New Jack
Dan Craley

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Kurt Cobain: About A Son Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Cobain: About A Son   Kurt Cobain: About A Son EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:21 pm

anyone see this documentary....i'm watching it now

good old nirvana....i will always love this band
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain: About A Son   Kurt Cobain: About A Son EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Me too! I saw them twice and am a better man for it. I need to see this documentary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefullsleeve.com
Dan Craley
New Jack
Dan Craley

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain: About A Son   Kurt Cobain: About A Son EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:24 pm

i'll let you know what i think when it is done

completely jealous you got to see them......damn my parents for not having me early enough to see them
Back to top Go down
Dan Craley
New Jack
Dan Craley

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain: About A Son   Kurt Cobain: About A Son EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:41 pm

so i just finished this......did i like......yeah.....would i watch it again......probably not

its not like a typical documentary.....it is more like Cobain narrates a slideshow or washington state with a story of his life......he does not appear one time on camera until the end....and even then it is just still frames of nirvana playing live and random other shots......

it is still pretty cool though.....hearing his story is interesting....his attitude sounds just like the music in my opinion.....he doesnt claim to be anything special and talks a lot about how he had a pretty good life.....and he speaks very highly of courtney love......if only he could see that wack now.....

if you are real into nirvana as i am and really think they are one of the best bands of all time then i recommend watching it....or listening to it......i cant imagine just sitting down and staring at the TV while this is on.....the footage really doesnt relate to the audio at all....except maybe the state he is talking about......if you dont think highly of the band then i would definitely skip it and check out something else......which is where i recommend We Jam Econo: The Story of The Minutemen
Back to top Go down
xbryanspreenx
New Jack
xbryanspreenx

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain: About A Son   Kurt Cobain: About A Son EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:15 pm

does he kill himself at the end?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain: About A Son   Kurt Cobain: About A Son EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:22 am

Dan Craley wrote:
We Jam Econo: The Story of The Minutemen

amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefullsleeve.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain: About A Son   Kurt Cobain: About A Son Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Cobain: About A Son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum