The Full Sleeve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Full Sleeve

A place to earn your scene points!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone want to come over Saturday night?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Anyone want to come over Saturday night? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:09 am

There is an MMA event on CBS, which is cool because i don't have cable. My wife will be out with friends so I need something to do. The event starts at 9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefullsleeve.com
Dan Craley
New Jack
Dan Craley

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:13 pm

i really would be up for it but im gonna be out in pheonixville for ziggys birthday show
Back to top Go down
hritch
New Jack

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:04 pm

i wish i could be there to watch, i'd rather watch mma then go out where I'm going to. anyone who wants to come by is welcome
Back to top Go down
xlandonx
New Jack

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:51 pm

call laura and see what our plans are...as far as i know i think we'll be able to....but i'd double check with her.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:02 pm

word I will check on that.
Back to top Go down
rob mafia
New Jack

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:29 pm

too long of a drive and kimbo/exc is such a farce...

but i'll probably watch the lawler fight.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:45 pm

word, I am just happy something is on regular TV for a change.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:34 am

I had a good time watching it. Quick fights with some questionable stoppages and an ear explosion. Good times!

Kimbo looked good at times and just lethargic at others. He still has a lot of work to do before he can really compete at a high level. his ground game is pretty bad though he showed his strength getting out of some bad spots. His stand up game is good but he was pretty gassed by the second round. The ear was sick though! I love the look on his face when it popped, he looked grossed out.
Back to top Go down
rob mafia
New Jack

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 pm

not really.

kimbo's a joke, and every aspect of his game was exposed as a joke.

the ref stood up jt/kimbo from sidemount (ridiculous), didn't stop the fight when kimbo wasn't defending himself for over a minute, and then stopped it prematurely. one of the judges scored round 2 for kimbo. plus... kimbo appeared to tap to the shitty guillotine.

exc is a farce. many of their fights are rigged... on every card. 3 worked fights for kimbo, 2 or 3 for noons, carano can't ever make weight (literally), and etc.

fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come over Saturday night?   Anyone want to come over Saturday night? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to come over Saturday night?
Page 1 of 1