Share | 

Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Thu May 22, 2008 7:18 am

“Our Body The Universe Within” is an exhibit of real human bodies posed in various forms of motion and activities. It is a very interesting and somewhat creepy. It was featured in Baltimore earlier this year and now makes it’s way to the Whitaker Center in Harrisburg opening June 7th.

http://www.ourbodytheuniversewithin.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thefullsleeve.com
xlandonx
New Jack

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Thu May 22, 2008 1:25 pm

i'm glad you had that little blurb about where the bodies are coming from....i wouldn't have went in philly if i knew that...but still, it's a pretty sweet exhibit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Thu May 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Gotta do my journalism stuff ya know! I had heard of the protests and figured I would include it so people can decide for themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thefullsleeve.com
janelle
New Jack

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Thu May 22, 2008 9:08 pm

me, jess, justin & brooke are going to try to get tickets for june 8th, does anyone want to go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hritch
New Jack

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Fri May 30, 2008 3:08 pm

i heard today that someone from the whitaker center released a statement that the bodies coming to harrisburg were from legitimate sources. i don't know if it's true, but i heard it through the grape vine at work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xlandonx
New Jack

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Fri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm

eh...i don't know how the whitaker center would know that if they don't have access to the releases and records. i thought this was the 'body worlds' exhibit, but definitely a knock off. one of the people heading this campaign is the wife of my co-worker....and its definitely not on the up and up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   

Back to top Go down

Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg
Page 1 of 1