The Full Sleeve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Full Sleeve

A place to earn your scene points!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg Empty
PostSubject: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:18 am

“Our Body The Universe Within” is an exhibit of real human bodies posed in various forms of motion and activities. It is a very interesting and somewhat creepy. It was featured in Baltimore earlier this year and now makes it’s way to the Whitaker Center in Harrisburg opening June 7th.

http://www.ourbodytheuniversewithin.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefullsleeve.com
xlandonx
New Jack

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:25 pm

i'm glad you had that little blurb about where the bodies are coming from....i wouldn't have went in philly if i knew that...but still, it's a pretty sweet exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Gotta do my journalism stuff ya know! I had heard of the protests and figured I would include it so people can decide for themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefullsleeve.com
janelle
New Jack
janelle

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:08 pm

me, jess, justin & brooke are going to try to get tickets for june 8th, does anyone want to go?
Back to top Go down
hritch
New Jack

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:08 pm

i heard today that someone from the whitaker center released a statement that the bodies coming to harrisburg were from legitimate sources. i don't know if it's true, but i heard it through the grape vine at work
Back to top Go down
xlandonx
New Jack

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm

eh...i don't know how the whitaker center would know that if they don't have access to the releases and records. i thought this was the 'body worlds' exhibit, but definitely a knock off. one of the people heading this campaign is the wife of my co-worker....and its definitely not on the up and up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg   Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Bodies exhibit coming to The Whitaker Center in Harrisburg
Page 1 of 1